This accessibility statement applies to bunbobae.com, a blog run by Suzanne Nuyen.
I want as many people as possible to be able to use this website and I take accessibility very seriously. I am continuously working on improving the accessibility of my website. If you find that I am not meeting your requirements, please let me know at [email protected] I am happy to email you any recipe or help you in any way you need. I am happy to assist you via phone if you include your phone number.
At Bun Bo Bae I am committed to accessibility. It is my policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to my blog.
FearlessDining.com is striving to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure my digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that FearlessDining.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on my website.
- If a video is included with a recipe, I will include closed captioning on the video.
- I ensured that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio.
- I include a skip navigation link on all recipe posts of my website in the form of "Jump to Recipe" and "Table of Contents" buttons.
- I maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout my website.
I am continually reviewing my website (internally and independently) to ensure that I adhere to best practices in web accessibility. I am always seeking to improve.
I invite feedback from all users of my website to improve accessibility. If you know of a way we can improve, I would love to hear more. You can email me at [email protected]
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: