Nama Chocolate for Valentine's Day (ROYCE' Copycat Recipe)
This chocolate is a copycat of the smooth, luscious Japanese treat from ROYCE'
- 400 g chocolate I used 200 grams of 60-70% dark chocolate and 200g of a sweeter chocolate
- 200 ml heavy whipping cream
- 40 g butter
- 1 tbsp rrum
- cocoa powder
1. If your chocolate is in bar form and not chips, cut it up into smaller pieces
2. Heat up the heavy cream in a small pot. Do not let it boil.
3. Once small bubbles start forming on the edges of the pot, add your chocolate and stir.
4. Add the butter to the chocolate
5. Once the mixture is starting to become homogenous, add the rum and stir until mixture is smooth and glossy
6. Pour into a square pan and chill overnight, or 2-3 hours in the freezer
7. Cut into squares and dust with cocoa powder.